I'm someone who ain't sure bout wat i want in life... Trying my best to get closer to God everyday... I wanna grow up... I'm not a small girl anymore... Will you see the world thru me?
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Stuck in a rut
A pretty tiring and long week has passed. What haf i been doing? More or less the same thing every day, which is wake up, haf breakfast, travel to Boon Lay, practise for POS, then come home and sleep. eh, sian rite? Dun be mistaken here... i love POS and cheerleading. It's been a great experience so far, esp getting to noe so many on fire for God pple in my school. But spiritually I ain't getting anywhere, which is why it's tiring for me. So easy to get fired up but there's no constant source to keep that fire burning. Easy come, easy go... Y oh y? Bro Simon talked to me today and he wanted me to stop discipling to concentrate on my own walk. I totally do not blame him or anything. Just disappointed that it has to come to this. But i can't blame no one but myself. i shouldn't even be blogging at this hr... i should be reading the bible and praying... ok, i'm going. dun hurry me ok... gotta to the right thing at the right time, else i'm sinnning... later folks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment