Sunday, May 22, 2005

Lethargy

Today's been a slow and boring day for me and how I hate it to be that way. I dunno why, although i've had enuff sleep i still feel tired and keep dozing off. Argh!!! This isn't the way my life is supposed to be... The past week i feel pretty outta sorts. I come home early but i feel tired anyway. What's this, man? Where's the zoe life of God? I haf not been dilligent to seek the face of my Maker either which means the past week of my fasting is wasted. Where's the enthusiasm and excitement about life? What's the meaning and purpose of my existence? Sigh, questions where the answers can only be found in my quiet time. I need a breakthrough, i need strength, i need energy. ok, enough of whining... i shld start doing something. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

Anyway, I've made my choice regarding my streaming. I put Mechanical and Production Engineering as my first choice. Wat do you think? heh... I hope i've made the right choice. Holy Spirit, pls guide me...

No comments: