Monday, May 23, 2005

Rolling God times!

I've just had an amazing time with God, feeling His wonderful presence in my room and hearing Him speak words of encouragement to me. Not that this is the first time, but it always feels so good to be loved by Him. To be taken into His arms and told that everything's alright, that He still loves me. Thank You. These are the best words i can use to express my gratitude. It's a great time of refreshing & i wanna be refreshed and renewed like this everyday. I know it's not gonna be easy but no one ever said that life is gonna be a bed of roses. Far from it in fact. The devil will attack as soon as you take one step closer. Satan wants to keep you and I away cos he knows that the power of God within us will grow stronger when we get closer to the Almighty. "But fear not," says the Lord, "For I am with you always. Even to the end of the age." And everyone says "AMEN!" God, I'm gonna lean on You 100%, to let You lead me thru my life. I will remember the promises that You have given me, Lord. I will always look to You when times are dark, remember the rewards that are gonna come my way.

Discipline. Obedience. I am gonna be a vessel that's used for Your kingdom.

Just feeling plain happy. Contented. Smile on my face.

I am gonna breakthrough! Cos i feel it in my bones. Yay!

I will press on. Persevere. I love You Jesus!

No comments: