The past 2 weeks or so I've been very much commuting between Hougang and Jurong, due to the numerous practices we haf (5 days a week) for the POS event of Emerge, the church's youth conference held in June. This is the first time I'm participating in the Parade of Schools(POS) tho it's the 3rd time I'm gonna attend the conference. Truthfully speaking, I had my doubts initially about joining this event but after coming for the second practice I was hooked! hehe... it's very, very fun to do the stunts. However, it's not without a price to pay. I've taken quite a few tumbles and even hurt my tailbone (ouch!). But thank God that recovery is well under way... I love the dancing part as well and since i'm not one of the primary flyers I gotta dance quite a bit to 'smoke' the audience. Sigh... only thing is that too much dancing has also caused me pain. Right now my right leg is suffering from aching and soreness cos we keep having to bend our legs and twist during the dance. Hopefully i'll recover by this week so i can really do all my stunts and dance properly. God is my Healer! Faith, not fear! Amen! Here, i wld also like to take this oppurtunity to say that i love the NTU ministry pple. hehe... they're a great bunch who haf sacrificed a lot just to make this POS as successful as possible. I salute you all! and i'm glad to haf made a few gd frens thru this event like Sze Yin (anointed woman sia.. dun play play...), Huifen(our star flyer) and Rick(the best back spotter i noe). Thanks for believing in me guys! Let's work hard together and bring revival to NTU!!! Yay!
The one other event I'm taking part in for Emerge is the Talentime. I've wanted to join since the first time but lack the courage and confidence. This year i thot that i shld just go ahead since it's good experience anyway. Tmr's my first audition actually. hehe... I'm feeling a bit nervous esp i haven't really been practising and i never really tried performing this song in front of an audience. Argh! God gimme confidence! Relax... Take a deep breath... ok, i shld do fine, esp since Andy has taken so much pain to help me get the minus one track. For all of you who have been encouraging and supporting me, a big thank you! =) I will do my best tmr and leave the rest to God. No worries. I can do it! ok then, i gotta go slp soon... stay tuned to this page for gd news pple... I'm keeping my fingers crossed too... haha... Love ya all!
No comments:
Post a Comment