Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Blessing of God

Today's cell group meeting was marvelous cos I really feel recharged to increase my faith in God. Tho the msg that Bro Simon shared is not new yet I am still blessed by it. I forgot to share something earlier on... a huge blessing from God... i got the tuition i was hoping i wld get! Hehe... Prasie God!!! That means that i dun nid to worry bout how am i gonna keep myself alive for the nx 2 mths. It's really a blessing from God cos I was hesitating whether i shld participate for POS or work in SIAEC to earn money. Thank God i had choosen to honour Him first and now i see the reward of my obedience. Thank You, Jesus! =) I had not seen it from this point of view actually, but Bro Simon reminded me it is because of my choice to seek God first that i am blessed. yea!

With regards to yesterday's audition, I choose to keep a positive attitude and will not confess negatively. I fumbled a little yea, but that's only the facts, cos the truth is that God has given me a talent and a promise that i will sing to thousands one day so i am a winner no matter wat. Aiya, tmr got BS but i haven reveised yet or memorised the verses... betta go do so liao... i dun wanna b scolded by Bro Simon tmr... haha...

No comments: