Tuesday, March 28, 2006

J'ai besoin de voyager

I love to travel. To see this vast vast world that You have created. To see the numerous people and cultures You have put on this earth.

Too bad i ain't loaded. Not me nor my parents. I can only look at the glorious fotos that my most fortunate friends have taken while on their travels. There's Lik Yin in South America, and Mandy in Milan(how cool is that! and for 7 mths too!). I was practically drooling over the fotos. Oh well, guess i juz gotta wait it out.

The last time i sat on a plane was 3 and a half years ago. At this point, i think i'm hearing some remarks like, "Quit whining. What about the rest of us?" I must offer my most sincere apologies if i have offended you in any way. But i can't help it. I am dying to travel. I am dying to experience new faces, new languages. The kind of adrenelin and impulsion i feel whenever i see those pictures, i'm not sure how many of you can understand it. i believe the fact that i've never even gotten out of this side of the hemisphere fuels that passion as well. My time will come. You just wait.

No comments: