Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Complaints

Eh, was gonna complain bout my bro but after a talk wif Sze and a searching of my heart, i figured that i'm being ridiculous. So yea, forget it. Anyway, i wanna complain about my computer. This machine has been giving me problems for some time liao. Bleah. Within the span of 24 hrs it hanged twice liao. I think the poor old thing got too many startups to do liao le. Sigh...

Tmr i'm going swimming with Sze. Heh, get a tan and improve my swimming skills a bit. My swimming is really bad sia. I got poor stamina and worse still, hydrophobia. As long as my head ain't above water when i'm standing, i will freak out. All due to a small accident when i was a kid. Bleah. Aiya, i muz overcome this fear lor, esp if i wanna participate in biathalon nx yr. Jia you!

Isa 41:13
For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'

No comments: