Now i haf pple who are complaining that my blog's too boring... no music, no pictures... Okay, so sue me that i ain't IT savvy like the rest of the world. I'm juz not that interested in dabbling wif hard metal parts and stuff lidat ok... But gimme some time lah pple, I will show you an improved version... At least will haf some music... hehe... But if you were to talk bout fashion instead, it wld interest me much more of cos... Haha, a typical girl who lurves shopping to death. I nid to get some new stuff... Somemore now GSS(Great S'pore Sale lah you loonies...) must grab the golden oppurtunity. Hopefully my mum will be nice and sponsor me lah... haha... For those of you who haf known me long enuff, I'm a true blue mummy's girl and sometimes a pretty spoilt brat. Aiya, for those of you who dun, i've given you a not-so-good impression liao rite? wateva... Neways, thank God for my nice mummy... heh, i can afford to treat her so much betta tho...
Attitude attitude... Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment